Friday, February 4, 2011

REVIEW: The Valentine's Fae by Emma Shortt


From NYT Bestselling Author, Nicola Cornick:

Yesterday I was in the mood for a read that was romantic and funny, sweet and sexy. Lucky for me, then, that fellow author Emma Shortt had sent me a copy of The Valentine’s Fae, her latest novella. The Valentine’s Fae is a delicious treat of a fairy story. I loved the magical world that Emma has created. It’s vivid and fun but it’s not without its sharp edges. These are fairies with attitude – Amelia, our fae heroine, is adorable, vulnerable but sparky at the same time. And I loved her friend Isadora so much that I hurried off to download her story too. Throw in a hot hero to die for, some laugh out loud moments and a truly original take on the life of a contemporary fairy and this is a perfect romantic – and very sexy - read!

--Nicola Cornick

Now Available at Evernightpublishing.com, Amazon Kindle, AllRomanceEbooks, and more.

No comments: