Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Charity Book Event

Join Me at Lady Jane’s Salon RDU

Becky Moore



If you’ve ever seen your favorite authors live and in person for a reading or book signing, it’s so much fun and an easy way to show your support. My son is especially fond of seeing his favorite authors, like Rick Riordan and Peter Lerangis, at Quail Ridge Books & Music. My mother got to see my idol, Jimmy Carter, once at a signing in Atlanta, and I was green with envy.

That said, if you haven’t seen your favorite romance author read, then you are truly missing one of life’s finer times. I’ll be joining Catherine Gayle and Marcia Colette at the Lady Jane’s Salon – Raleigh Durham on Wednesday, January 25 … and I hope you’ll come out to show a little love, share a fine meal, and smile ’til your cheeks hurt.

I’ll be reading a selection from my recent contemporary romance with Evernight Publishing, GUARDIAN ANGEL. The Hibernian Pub in Cary, NC is a great venue, and admission is just $5 to benefit Heather McCollum’s “Shout Against the Whisper” crusade against Ovarian cancer, or a gently used romance novel that’ll be donated to the Wake County Public Library system.

~ ~ ~

For more information, check out Lady Jane’s Salon Raleigh Durham.


Hibernian Restaurant & Pub
1144 Kildaire Farm Rd
Cary NC 27511

I hope you’ll spread the news!

No comments: