Monday, May 28, 2012

APPRECIATION CONTEST


Would you like to win a custom FaceBook Timeline Cover by Sour Cherry Designs? 

1 Reader and 1 Evernight Author will win a 

FREE custom FaceBook Cover



To Enter:

1.) Follow the Evernight Publishing Blog http://www.evernightpublishing.blogspot.com

2.) Follow Evernight's Naughty Fairy Tale Blog http://www.naughtyfairytales.blogspot.com

3.) Follow ANY Evernight Author's Blog you aren't already following

Don't forget to friend/follow Evernight Publisher and Sour Cherry Designs on FaceBook.

After following the above, leave a comment telling us which author you followed and if you're a reader or an Evernight Author. We'll also need your email address in case you're a winner.


Contest Closes June 15th


GOOD LUCK!



12 comments:

Tory Michaels said...

Ooo, I get to be first on the comment train! Woohoo!

I just added Alex Bowman to my ever-expanding blogroll! I'm an EP author (nominally anyway).

torymichaels(@)live(.)com

Author Nikki Prince said...

Hello,

I have just added Marie Medina to my blogs to read. I am a reader of quite a few Evernight Authors.

Ebonysbbwnikki @ Yahoo. Com

Nikki

Adonis Devereux said...

Yep, have been following and/or friends with EP, Sour Cherry, and the NFT blog for some time.

We already follow every EP author who has ever shared a blog link with us, which is pretty much everyone.

We are Evernight authors.

Thanks for the chance to win!

Adonis Devereux said...

Oh, in case we win...
adonis.devereux@gmail.com

Carolyn Rosewood said...

Evernight Author and I follow just about all the EP authors' blogs, this blog, and the NFT blog. :)

Michelle V said...

Great contest! I am a reader, and I have friended, liked, & followed, plus the new author's blog I followed was Erin M. Leaf.

Michelle V
romanceinreview AT gmail DOT com

Laurie Sorensen said...

I followed both blogs, and then I followed Doris O'Conner's blog. I'm one of your writer's, Laurie Sorensen, and my email address is McComas825@aol.com

Lila Shaw said...

I'm an Evernight author (and reader). I added a follow for Siobhan Muir's blog, and followed EP's and the NFT blogs.

lilashawromance at gmail dot com

Rebecca Brochu said...

I'm an Evernight author and I followed both Tyler Robbins and Alexandra O'Hurley as well as both blogs.

Rebecca Brochu

rebeccabrochu@yahoo.com

Nicky P said...

I'm an Evernight author and I followed Emma Shortt in addition to the others.
nicky@nickypenttila.com
Cheers!

Angelina Rain said...

I'm an EP author and I already follow/like/friend the EP blog, FB, and Sour Cherry FB.

The new author I'm following is Adonis D.

email: angelinarainauthor@yahoo.com

Evernight Publishing said...

Michelle V and Adonis Devereux are the winners of the contest!

Congrats to the winners!