Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Manlove Appreciation from Raven

Genre: Alternative (MM) Historical BDSM Romance

Heat Level: 3

Word Count: 7, 390

ISBN: 978-1-77130-204-3

Editor: Melissa Hosack
 
Cover Artist: Sour Cherry DesignsRaven on alternative (or not) romance.

I write love stories, a romance between two people. It doesn't matter what sex they are, they all have the same hopes, fears, and insecurities. Will my bum, boobs, balls put him or her off? Does my breath smell? What if he or she doesn't feel like I feel? Oh goodness let this work.

Once my characters have made themselves known to me, I'm one of those people who follow what I'm told, and tell their story.

Do I get it right? Who knows, I'm guessing it’s the same as any story, some people will see it as spot on, others won't.

As long as when I write those two words, 'The End' I think I've shown how my characters got from A to B with all their problems and passions, I don't tag it as alternative romance. It's straight forward romance through and through.

You can find Raven here.

No comments: