Sunday, July 28, 2013

Reader Inspiration by Kacey Hammell


Sometimes I, and I’m sure many writers, get stuck in coming up with what to write next. While I’ve been lucky and the ideas have been flowing, sometimes inspiration comes when least expected.

Just recently (and on the same day), I received two reader emails asking if I was going to return to Club Splendor (from Sweetest Salvation), and hoped that I would soon.

With 6 other WIPs on the go, Club Splendor was far from my thoughts, but that day the ideas started to swirl in my mind and I was unable to stop thinking about the possibilities. Who would be the hero/heroine? Would we catch up on Andy & Hunter? Would Paige & Nolan make an appearance?

And so, I’m currently full body and mind into Club Splendor once again and the words are flowing so wonderfully, I’m excited to be submerged into club and all the fun found there. *g*

Thank you to Whitney & Kendra who both wanted more of Club Splendor – and also who they wished to see as the heroine (yes, Bridget !!).  Thank you for your wonderful emails, words and inspiration.


Be introduced to Club Splendor in Sweetest Salvation… 



Buy Links:
~~~
Bio:
Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…
Canadian-born author, Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic, who began reading romances at a young age and became easily addicted.  These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass and emotion to the Contemporary Romances she writes. 

A mom of three, Kacey has made certain each of her children know the value of the written word and the adventures they could escape on by becoming book-a-holics in their own right. She lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in Ontario, Canada, and is a true romantic at heart.



Where to find Kacey…

No comments: